- Provides approximately 50°F output air temperature with input temperatures up to 180°F
- Provides 4 to 8 hours of cooling using 20 lbs. of ice for operation
- Manual condensate drain installed inside.
Attaches to any Grade-D compressed air source up to 125psi
- Adjustable pressure regulator, gauge, and safety relief valve installed in the system with a final filter on Model BACB-196
- Entire unit is packaged in a rugged Igloo® roller cooler with a fold down pull handle
- Provides low cost cool breathing air anywhere
- Operates with any airline Type-C mask or hood style respirator
- Ideal for cooling Level "A" chemical suits and air supplied hoods
- Provides cool air for up to four workers
- Attaches easily to any Grade-D air source up to 125psi with Model BACB-196. 20psi maximum for Model BACB-196LP, ambient air pump version
- Eliminates the need and expense of noisy vortex cooling tubes
- Designed and engineered for less than 2psi pressure drop in the system with flow capacities to 75cfm
- Provides NIOSH point-of-attachment components and cooling in one package
- Custom Mounting Options Available, Consult Factory
CALL US FOR PRICING AND AVAILBILITY!