Features and Benefits
Superior All-In-One Protection
- HMXi offers maximum head, face, and respiratory protection meeting ANSI/ISEA standard Z89.1 Type 1, Class E&G for Protective Headwear and ANSI/ISEA Z87.1
High Impact Eye and Face Protection.
Select models of the HMXi meet 1,000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF).
One size fits all. No fit testing required.
Choose Your Breathing Source
Powered Air-Purifying Respirator
- The industry-leading EVA Powered Air-Purifying Respirator is perfect for your HMXi system providing the best combination of both face and respiratory protection in a single package.
- The EVA PAPR delivers 8.5 CFM of airflow to the HMXi for protection from airborne hazards for a safe, comfortable and productive experience.
- EVA’s Active Flow Technology automatically adjusts the blower’s performance to maintain constant air flow despite changing conditions.
- The HMXi Supplied Air Respirator system offers the industry’s most flow control options for all-day protection and comfort when using compressed air.
- HMXi can be used with convenient and low-cost Bullard Free-Air® pumps.
Climate Control Comfort
The airflow in the HMXi is designed to rush over and around the top of the head to deliver maximum cooling to the face while also providing superior respiratory protection.
HMXi flow control devices provide workers with superior comfort to stay cool or keep warm, whatever the climate.
Workers feel assured knowing their head is protected and their viewing area is enlarged for increased vision.
Disposable lens covers for Coatings and Painting applications. Hard coated polycarbonate lens and visors are designed to withstand the harshest environments.
Multiple Shroud Options
Full bib capes attach within seconds to the HMXi Helmet offering coaters and painters two materials to choose from.
DuPont™ Tychem® 2000 or 4000 Chemical Resistant Full Shrouds (1,000 APF).
PTFE HEPA Low Profile Facepiece Shroud (25 APF).