CESCO® is the North American Distributor of Australian Garnet with distribution on the West Coast, East Coast, Mid-West and the Gulf!
- Lower costs through higher productivity the mineral properties of garnet allow it to get the job done faster, thus saving on high cost items such as labor and equipment.
- Low Consumption Rates – less garnet is required to clean the same surface area as other abrasives, thus not only saving on the cost of abrasives, but also the clean up and disposal costs.
- Superior Surface Finish – Australian Garnet provides a superior clean surface with minimal to no embedment and a uniform surface profile that is optimum for coating adhesion and performance.
- Recyclability – a high quality source of garnet can be recycled numerous times, reducing cost and waste.
- Consistent Particle Sizing – state of the art screens ensures consistent sizing, reducing blockages from oversize particles and excessive fines.
Mesh Sizes Available include: 24/40, 30/60, 80, & 120