Starblast™ and Starblast™ XL Blasting Abrasives
Starblast™ blasting abrasives are available in three grades:
Starblast™ is a general purpose staurolite abrasive used in steel fabrication and bridge maintenance to remove rust, mill scale, and weathered coatings.
Starblast™ XL features less than 1% free crystalline silica and meets the most stringent industry and military specifications.
Starblast™ Ultra is designed for applications that require a more aggressive abrasive, such as steel maintenance, heavy rust, and paint removal.
Starblast™ Coarse is ideal for removing a heavy paint film or for creating a deeper profile than what can be obtained with other blasting abrasives.
Please contact us today for all available sizes and to request a quote.
CESCO ships anywhere - anytime !
- Starblast 54/90 Physical and Mineral Properties
- Starblast XL 54/90 Physical and Mineral Properties
- Starblast Ultra 30/80 Physical and Mineral Properties
- Coarse Staurolite 30/60 Physical and Mineral Properties
- staurolite products_sd.pdf Staurolite Products Safety Data Sheets
- Staurolite Products, Ultra and Coarse Safety Data Sheet